What is liquefied petroleum gas?

The chemical composition of LPG is similar to that of natural gas.
LPG offers the great advantage to become liquid at low pressure and normal temperature.

This feature enables the transport and storage of large amounts of energy in small tanks and cylinders.

LPG is used since 1950. Until then liquefied petroleum gas was burned because it was believed to be a useless product. Only then numerous possibilities of using the LPG were discovered. In general LPG is composed of hydrocarbons that are liquefied in closed containers (reservoirs, tanks), at normal temperature and reduced pressure.
By LPG we understand propane [C3H8] or butane [C4H10] or a propane/butane mix. LPG has no color, nor smell. The typical gas smell comes from a chemical odorant used to detect any gas leaks.
Currently 60% of the European LPG demand comes directly from gas extraction platforms, the remaining 40% being covered by refineries.
LPG is the ideal solution for any type of consumer, big or small, industrial or domestic, with a multitude of uses in all fields: technological processing, heating, agriculture, food, etc.LPG is the ideal solution for any type of consumer, big or small, industrial or domestic, with a multitude of uses in all fields: technological processing, heating, agriculture, food, etc.

About LPG

LPG is one of the most efficient and cleanest sources of energy.

Already our client?

Ordering LPG online is easy- simply click the button below.

Order gas
 

Want to know more?

Fill out the contact form or give us a call.

Contact us